Built in 1940 for the owner of the Trailing Yew to live in, the cabin became a popular guest room in 1997. Located next to the office, it has a double bed and a daybed – thus can accommodate a party of 3. The cabin features electricity and a private bath.
Built in 1910, and used for years as an artist studio, the Studio consists of 2 popular guestrooms with electricity and queen-sized beds. The Upper Studio has a beautiful water view to the southwest. The Lower Studio has a queen-sized bed and a sofa bed. The view from this room is of our gardens and the water beyond.